Monday, April 20, 2009

Time flies...

Life has been busy here in AZ...I will catch up on blogs as soon as life slows down which may not happen until the kids go to kindergarten in August!

I need to post about:
France trip last month
Easter visit with Grandma and Grandpa
Upcoming events

We are all busy as can be. The kids only have 5 weeks left of school and then they will move on to kindergarten! THey will be going to the same school that I went to, Sirrine, and I am looking forward to helping in the classroom and utilizing all my education and passion for kindergarten! Avery is still reading up a storm! Andon is energetic and is getting close to stopping sucking his fingers. If you know Andon, you usually see him with them in his mouth! We get a movie pass from the dentist when that happens so we are hoping to catch Monsters vs Aliens before it leaves the theaters!

Everyone seems to be having babies! We are still content on that subject!

I have been busy planning our DisneyWorld trip in June with the Chicago Bibbeys. It will be a grand trip with lots happening! The kids still do not know! I love my new position at church. It's been an added change in schedules but we are adjusting.

Ok, so I will get back to posting more pics in the next week or so, I promise...does anyone even read this????????

5 comments:

Littau family said...

I read it and would love to hear all about France. And pics would be great!

Unknown said...

I'm with Jamie, I check it every day and would love updates and pictures too. Love you!

jesi haack weddings said...

i read it! it makes me feel like we are sitting in the guard room at AMP chatting while eating Elmer's tacos...

Kelly Kron said...

Yes we read...I don't ever think anyone reads my blog either--but then I find out that sometimes people check it every day--Not that I could post that much...

Shelly said...

I read both your blogs Kelly and Jan! I just forget to update mine sometimes since I post things on FB.