Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Weight Loss...Almost 1 year Later

Well, I write this 28 lbs lighter and at least 27 inches smaller! I started the year with my first boot camp, did Hot Mommy Boot Camp this summer and have completed the rest on my own cycling, changing my diet and staying motivated! I have lost 6.3% body fat, most of which was after my boot camps were over and I am now in my size 6's again! I even bought a size 4 pair of jeans for the first time since I can remember! I feel great and have included some before pics and recent pics...I can really notice the change in my face. It's funny how few pictures there are of me before I lost weight...I guess that I was subconsciously avoiding the evidence! I am really proud of myself and although I am still battling those last 4 or 5 lbs (which I am trying to shed before February...the last ones are the hardest though), I am still extremely happy! It took a year but it should stay off!!! Now watch, we'll get pregnant again and the journey will begin once again!

First two are me around my heaviest...


The next pic is a cycling shot from September...

One in October...

Taken end of November...

This blows me away...
BEFORE
AFTER

2 comments:

Littau family said...

You look great! It must feel so good to be at your goal weight, especially knowing how hard you worked on it. I've always wanted to try to boot camp classes and also the spin classes but have never had the courage to do it, so I've stuck to the treadmill. maybe someday!

jesi haack weddings said...

good job! I think you look BEAUTIFUL both ways. But i am so proud of you.