Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday Parties

Is it just me or does it seem like there are many more Christmas parties to attend this year than usual? Usually we have just one or two but this year it was 6! Yes we had a lot of fun at them, getting to spend time without kids with friends, but I'm just exhausted! It's 1 week before Christmas and we still have 2 more to go!

I am having my first annual Girls Night Cookie and Ornament Exchange here tomorrow night and am really surprised that we will have 30-40 people, kids, friends, moms and grandmas, attending this close to Christmas. I was thinking that with it being the Friday before Christmas and kids being out of school that we would have a lot of people who couldn't come and that we would start small for our first one....not so much, only 4 people can't come and most are bringing 1 or 2 guests! Don't get me wrong, the more the merrier and I'm really excited and glad that it was a good date, it's just not what I expected! I'll post some pics....this is a tradition that I am looking forward to keeping up until Avery starts her own!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I come too? (I wish I really could!)