Sunday, September 20, 2009

Upcoming Vacations and Events!

October and November will be busy, busy months for us!

For AA's fall break, we will be heading to WY! We found a steal on tickets (only $10 more than our pass privileges) so we jumped on them and don't have to worry about not getting on the flight! We have not been back there since Avery and Andon were 13 months old....WAYYYYY too long!!! I am looking forward to taking a bit of a rest and enjoying some beautiful fall weather!

In November, Mark and I will be taking part in a 72 mile charity cycling event for Helping Hands in Africa. We have never participated in this one before but thanks to many who have supported me financially, I am well on my way to reaching my goal of $500! Mark is working on it, too! If you would like to support us, check it out at http://www.active.com/donate/HelpingHands09/JBibbey1 OR
http://www.active.com/donate/HelpingHands09/MBibbey
This event will be the first one where I am riding on my own bike (instead of tandem) so prayers for safety are appreciated! My goal? Simply to finish this one!!!

Then we finish that up and head out on a cruise to Cabo san Lucas! It's Mark's first cruise and I am really excited to see what he thinks of it! I love cruising :)

Then we get back and a few days later we head down to Tucson for our 3rd Tour de Tucson 109 mile ride! We will be heading down with Mark's cousin and her husband (who also ride tandem together) to enjoy a fun weekend :)

I think after all that travel, we will be staying here for the holidays :) I would like to try and get to Disneyland before Halloween (or during the Christmas decoration season) but I don't think that will happen with all that it going on....Mark will be thrilled! But, that just means a regular visit in 2010 in addition to a visit to Chicago! Boy, it's hard now that all 5 cousins are in school!

0 comments: